Pure Essential Oil Candle – Ombre Blue
This hand-poured candle is a dreamy blend of energising eucalyptus with mood-boosting mandarin and harmonising petitgrain. The scent smells like a sip of hot lemon tea on a crisp autumn morning feels: joyful, uplifting and warming.
The vessel is handmade and glazed with a beautiful mix of blue and natural colours with dainty little crystals in blue and white. Use it as a cup or planter once the candle is fully burnt.
- 100% essential oil blend: pine needle, eucalyptus, lime, mandarin, clove, petitgrain, galbanum, cedar, lemon, rosemary, orange, peppermint, anise star, olibanum, cumin seed and lavender absolute.
- 300g of clean-burning coconut & rapeseed wax blend (approximately).
- At least 55 hours of burn time.
- Crackling wood wicks for extra cosiness.
- Free from phthalates, paraffin, palm, beeswax, dyes and any synthetic additives.
- Vegan & cruelty-free.
- Hand-poured in London by llum studios.
- Height: 8.5 cm
- Width: 8.5 cm
All pieces are individually handmade, the dimensions may vary slightly.
CARE & SAFETY
- Before lighting the candle, make sure the wick is trimmed to about 5mm. Do not relight when the wax level is less than 10mm.
- Always light the candle in 3-4 hour increments to prevent tunnelling and over-heating.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended; keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10 cm between candles. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- For best burn results, gently remove any excess charred bits from the wick with your fingers before lighting.
- Once empty, the vessel is dishwasher and microwave safe.